My goals and plans for 2017.
• Write a post on a subject I never mention. But needs to be written.
• Take vacation without informing family members until the last-minute.
• Write more poems.
• Finish editing my book.
• Have patience and motivation when editing. (Don’t Delete file by mistake again. I will always check Recycle Bin.)
• Write one post on a tough topic. Later, in the year.
• More photo shots.
• Research my family history, which is a mystery.
• My education In my younger years, I had to put off furthering my education. Now, I want to learn new things.
• Job hunting again. Apparently, not many appreciate honest help. (Maybe, a future post on this subject. Never know with me.)
I think my list for 2017 will be simple or maybe not. But never with me.
Last but not least, a few photo shots I have taken in the past years. (Photo shots not in order.)
Have a wonderful week. 🙂